UK Prudential concrete anchor is a high-strength screw anchor for concrete and masonry.
It is designed for optimum performance in both cracked and uncracked concrete.
The high-strength, easy-to-install concrete anchor has been tested and shown to provide outstanding performance in cracked and uncracked concrete under both static and seismic loading conditions.
The self-undercutting, non-expansion characteristics of the UK Prudential concrete anchor make it ideal for structural applications, even at reduced edge distances and spacings.
Recommended for permanent dry, interior non-corrosive environments or temporary outdoor applications.
- Qualified for static and seismic loading conditions
- Thread design undercuts to efficiently transfer the load to the base material
- No special drill bit required; designed to install using standard-sized ANSI tolerance drill bits
- Hex-washer head requires no separate washer and provides a clean installed appearance
- Carbon steel utilizes a specialized heat-treating process that creates tip hardness for better cutting without compromising the ductility
- Mechanical galvanizing intended for some pressure-treated wood sill plate applications; not for use in other corrosive or outdoor environments
- Size: 1/2 in. x 6 in etc., customizable according to customers’ requests
*Caution: Use a UK Prudential concrete screw anchor one time only – installing the anchor multiple times may result in excessive thread wear and reduce load capacity